Mohd. Sharikh Dali Bin Mahad, Director of Centre for Development and Enhancement of Academic Programme, Mohd Kamaruzzaman B. Mohd Ismail, Assistant Manager of International Office and Amrinder Kaur D/O Jasbhir Singh, Assistant Registrar, Examination Unit of Universiti Selangor (UNISEL), Malaysia visited Bangladesh from 19 September to 2 October 2017 to train UNISEL Bangladesh employees. During their stay they had taken a nine-day training course on administration, examination, academic standards and quality assurance system of the Universiti Selangor (UNISEL).
- Share of Idea
- Vice President of Universiti Selangor (UNISEL) of Malaysia is in Bangladesh
- Training workshops for the employees of UNISEL Bangladesh
- Universiti Selangor (UNISEL), Malaysia hosted cricket tournament for Bangladeshi students in malaysia
- Deputy Vice Chancellors of UNISEL visited Bangladesh Campus
- INSIGHT signs agreement with UNISEL, Malaysia to open Branch in Bangladesh
- UNISEL team first visits to Bangladesh